Hello and welcome to day one of the three-day countdown to Monday’s Hero Arts release! The new kit goes live at 10am PT on October 4th!
My card today features a beautiful image and die from the kit. I really love this die!
To recreate this card:
- Stamp the Christmas tree image in Copic-friendly Intens-ified Black Ink onto Dove White cardstock
- Use Copic markers to color the image (I used YG06, YG09, and G09 for the tree, RV04 and RV09 for the pink details, BG45 and BG49 for the blue details, Y11 and Y08 for the yellow details, and E21 for the candles and angel) and then cut it out with the coordinating die
- Use the frame die to cut out the windows from a panel of Dove White cardstock
- Use Onyx pigment ink to stamp the sentiment above the windows
- For the background, cut a 4.25″ x 5.5″ panel of Arctic cardstock
- Use a blending brush to blend Blue Raspberry Reactive ink over the top part of the panel, fading out as you move down to panel to create an ombre sky
- Splatter an opaque white paint over the panel to create the illusion of snow
- Assemble the card front by adhering the window frame die cut over the sky background and adhering the tree in front of the window using foam tape
- Adhere the card front to a card base
Thank you so much for visiting!