Friendship Cards, Just Because Cards, Miss You Cards

You Are Great | Altenew July 2020 Stamp/Die/Stencil/Ink Release


Hi there, I hope you’re having a good week!

The Altenew July 2020 Stamp/Die/Stencil/Ink Release is live and there are a ton of beautiful things to play with!  I have seven (SEVEN!) cards to share with you which I’m pretty sure is a record for me 🙂

Continue reading “You Are Great | Altenew July 2020 Stamp/Die/Stencil/Ink Release”

Animal Cards, Birthday Cards, Blog Hop, Summer Cards

Flamingos And Flip Flops | Honey Bee Stamps Hello Summer Release Blog Hop + Giveaway

Copy of Hello Summer Blog Hop Day 1 Banner-01

Hi there, Seeka here (@skypaperscissors on Instagram), I hope you had a nice holiday weekend!

It’s day 1 of a 2-day blog hop celebrating Honey Bee Stamps’ Hello Summer release, and oh what a release it is! If you arrived from Leanne West’s blog, you’re right on track. If you want to hop along from the beginning, visit the Honey Bee Stamps blog. Check the bottom of this post for the full blog hop list!


Continue reading “Flamingos And Flip Flops | Honey Bee Stamps Hello Summer Release Blog Hop + Giveaway”

Just Because Cards, Thinking Of You Cards

Thinking Of You


Hi there, I hope you had a good holiday and kept safe and healthy!

Today I’m sharing another heat embossed background stamp over an ink-blended panel.  Lately I’ve been creating a background or two when I feel like getting inky but don’t have the energy, or time, to create a finished card.  It’s so satisfying 🙂

Continue reading “Thinking Of You”

Feel Good Cards, Just Because Cards

Have A Really Great Day


Hi there, I hope you’ve had a good week and that you’ve been keeping safe and healthy!

Today I have a card featuring the Loosely Lined Flowers Background stamp from My Favorite Things.  And, through July 6th, this stamp and all of the products I used today are 20% off at Ellen Hutson with the coupon code: fireworks20

Continue reading “Have A Really Great Day”

Encouragement Cards, Just Because Cards

There’s Gnome-Body Like You


Hi there, I hope you had a nice weekend and are staying safe and healthy.

I spent a part of Saturday getting inky with Distress Oxide inks and playing with different color combinations.  This combo reminded me of watermelon so of course I had to color up this cute watermelon-eating gnome from the new Chillin’ Gnomes stamp set to go with it 🙂

Continue reading “There’s Gnome-Body Like You”

Encouragement Cards

Follow Your Own True North | June Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Blog Hop + Giveaway


Hi there, and thanks for coming by! Today we’re celebrating the new June My Monthly Hero Card Kit and the June collection from Hero Arts with a blog hop and giveaway. This fun set includes a 6″x6″ background stamp, a 4″ x 6″ stamp set, and a collection of coordinating and stand-alone dies, not to mention embellisments, black watercolor paper, and a glow-in-the-dark lacquer pen!  It’s a great value at $34.99 for $74 worth of product!

Continue reading “Follow Your Own True North | June Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Blog Hop + Giveaway”

Thank You Cards

Thanks | Clean and Simple Two-For-One


Hi there, today I have ultra clean and simple two-for-one cards using the Framed Thanks die from Altenew.

I started with a piece of Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock that was just a bit larger than the die.  Using foam blending tools, I blended Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, and Peacock Feathers over the panel.

When the panel was dry, I die cut it with the Framed Thanks die.  This left me with a very fine ink-blended frame, and larger ink-blended fall-out pieces.  I also die cut a piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock with the die, leaving me with a white frame and white fall-out pieces.

I pieced the white fall-out pieces into the ink-blended frame and then used Scotch tape on the backside to hold the pieces together.  Then I adhered this combined piece to another piece of white cardstock that I die cut using the largest frame from the Rounded Rectangles Die set.  The largest die from that set happens to be the exact same size as the Framed Thanks die!  To finish my uber white card, I backed the frame with foam tape and adhered it to an A2 card base.

For the next card, I followed the same process, this time piecing in the colorful fall-out pieces into the white frame.

Thank you so much for coming by!