Hi there, and happy weekend. 💛
I just want to say that I’m so grateful to be safe and sound and able to spend my free time making cards. It’s a frivolous luxury that I’m fortunate to enjoy. This week there has been so much hurt and destruction in the world, and here in California, that my heart aches. I hope that you and yours are safe.
I’m going to keep it simple today since I’m in a bit of a mood and just list the steps and products:
- Heat emboss the background stamp from the Hero Arts November My Monthly Hero Kit – Judikins Translucent Gold embossing powder, Canson XL Watercolor paper
- Color the ornaments – Mission Mijello Gold Red Violet watercolor
- Die cut the sentiment and blend gold ink over it – Hero Arts Joy Stamp & Cut, white cardstock, Delicata Golden Glitz ink
- Heat emboss the second part of the sentiment onto vellum – Darice Vellum, Hero Arts Joy Stamp & Cut, Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, clear Ultra Fine Hero Arts embossing powder
- Adhere die cut to vellum and adhere vellum to card front
- Blend gold ink around the edges of the card front – blending tool, Delicata Golden Glitz ink
- Adhere card front to card base.
Thanks so much for coming by, it means a lot to me. And please keep safe.