Hello and welcome! It’s release day at Hero Arts and we’re celebrating the holiday-tag-themed November release with a blog hop full of inspiration and a giveaway. If you’ve arrived from visiting Pocono Pam, you’re right on track!
Tis the season… for making holiday tags and decorations! The November My Monthly Hero release is packed full of darling products you can use to create handmade ornaments, tags, cards and more! This month’s My Monthly Hero kit includes a large set of 31 scene-building dies that can be combined in countless ways. There’s a message set featuring holiday essentials. The kit is rounded out with ribbon and sequins – the perfect finishing touches for your tags or ornaments!
My first project today features just a portion of the many many dies that are included in the kit. I used them to create this 3.25″ snowman tag which would look so cute on a gift back or present!
- Tag base: Arctic cardstock with Aquatic Core blended at the top
- Tress: Pine cardstock with Unicorn pigment ink tamped on with a sponge dauber
- Green garland: Meadow cardstock with Pine ink blended on for color variation
- Woody garland: Sand cardstock
- Pink Enamel Dots
- White cardstock and Copic markers to color the snowman and to create the snow bank
- Gold cardstock to create the star
Peace Love & Joy
My second project, a clean and simple card, features a die from the Light & Mug Tag Fancy Die set. This would be so easy to mass-produce!
- Light bulbs: Paradise cardstock, Ultra Pink cardstock, and Kiwi cardstock with white gel pen details
- Light bulb toppers: metallic silver cardstock
- Sentiment: from the Holiday Foliage stamp set, stamped in Onyx pigment ink
- Card base: Deluxe Smooth White cardstock
Thank you so much for visiting! Your next stop is the Anna Mahtani from the Hero Arts Global Team! Be sure to read below for giveaway details.
Hero Arts will give away a $50 gift card, drawn from the comments left across the hop. Enter by Sunday, November 13th at 11:59pm Pacific, and the winner will be announced on the Hero Arts blog the following week.